Thinklab’s structural engineers research, design and plan structural components and systems to achieve design goals.
Structural designs ensure the technical viability, integrity and safety of design criteria, as well as the durable performance of bearing elements and materials. Special emphasis is placed on conformity with quality processes at all review stages.
Scope of Services
- Shallow foundation engineering for single pads, raft and strip footings
- Deep foundation engineering for bored and driven piles
- Engineering of solid, ribbed and flat slabs, composite slabs and filigree slab floors
- Engineering for civil works such as retaining walls, culverts, manholes or pipes
- Marine quay structures made of steel sheet or king piles
- Roof trusses
- Preparation of reports, including analyses, drawings and inconstruction services